It wasn’t until a few months ago that I I realized I hadn’t created any Easter content during the first eight years of IBC’s existence. How was that even possible? Clearly, I have made up for it this year with lots of festive ideas, decor, recipes, and bunnies.
With the holiday less than a week away, I thought I’d put together a recap of all of the Easter fun we’ve had on the blog these past two months. I’m also bringing in a few of my favorite ideas from blogger friends to give you a total of 16 Wow-Worthy Easter Ideas and Recipes.
Whether you’re hosting Easter, heading to family or friends, or just enjoying the day by yourself, I hope one or two of these ideas makes its way into your home or tummy. And if you don’t do Easter, with a few simple tweaks, any of these ideas could make the perfect way to celebrate spring.
Let’s get to it! (Click on the image or text in teal to be directed to the recipe / red.)
1. To start, I must mention my favorite sugar-overload-inspired treat: Easter Dessert Kabobs! Skewered in a rainbow of sweetness, it’s a taste of all of your favorites.
4. Do you still need to dye some eggs? My pal Leah from Freutcake will teach you how to do it with blueberries. The results speak for themselves.
5. Julie Blanner is the queen of effortless centerpieces so of course, she’d have a few tips for Easter. Check out her idea for using tulips and a basket.
6. Need more Easter table decor ideas? Then don’t miss the post where I shared tips for styling an eclectic and colorful Easter table.
7. Feeling fancy? Chelsea of Lovely Indeed made waffles and garnished them with edible flowers. I’m certain these are the prettiest waffles I’ve ever seen.
8. If you love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, you’re going to go gaga for this Peanut Butter Sheet Cake decorated with peanut butter eggs.
9. Want more peanut butter for your celebration? Try these Soft Peanut Butter Cookies for Spring.
10. Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod also has a treat I think you’ll love: Easter Saltine Toffee. The sprinkles and M&Ms are a lovely spring touch.
11. And speaking of gorgeous, take a look at these Vanilla Cotton Candy Easter Cupcakes from Cyd of The Sweetest Occasion.
12. Add a themed cocktail to your celebration with my Cottontail Martini. A coconut rim and marshmallow “tail” make this drink look as great as it tastes.
13. And while we’re on the subject of cocktails, dress up your bar cart with bunnies and a few other touches of the season. I’m teaching you how to style a spring bar cart.
14. For more coconut goodness, how about these classic Easter Coconut Macaroon Nests? Use your favorite candy eggs to make them personal.
15. Surprise! These spring cupcakes have a little secret. I packed them with vanilla cupcake M&Ms.
16. And one more treat from Julie Blanner – her adorable bunny butt cake. I couldn’t resist!
And there you have it – 16 Wow-Worthy Easter Ideas and Recipes. Enjoy all of the deliciousness!