These Cheddar Bacon Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels are a crowd pleasure. Not only are they packed with flavor, but they are so easy to make!
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels:
The holiday season is officially upon us. I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty excited about that. Planning has already begun for Thanksgiving get-togethers, and my thoughts are turning to time spent with family and friends.
Because of so many gatherings during these two final months of the year, I’m on the lookout for quick, easy, and flavorful recipes that I can serve to my guests or bring to parties. These Cheddar Bacon Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels are it!
To get this entertaining season started off right, I’m going to show you how to make these Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels.
I love a delicious pinwheel recipe for entertaining. In fact, over the years I’ve shared many of them here on Inspired by Charm. You can find the full collection of my favorite pinwheel appetizer recipes HERE.
In my neck of the woods, pinwheels are known as roll-ups, and in my family, they are popular for get-togethers. Why? Because they are so simple and they make a mouth-watering little snack.
How to Make Cheddar Bacon Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels:
Here, I’m changing up the classic recipe by boosting the flavor with both Hidden Valley Ranch and thick-cut bacon. Fresh herbs add even more flavor.
As you’ll see in the recipe below, all of the ingredients are mixed together and spread on tortillas. The tortillas then get rolled up.
Pop them into the refrigerator to chill, then slice and serve! It is truly that easy. I told you they were the perfect entertaining food.
Don’t they look great?
For serving, I like to line up the pinwheels on a plate and garnish them with more herbs to give them a bit more color.
Then you’re ready to serve these Cheddar Bacon Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels!
What more tasty pinwheel recipes? Try these:
- Tortilla Pinwheels with Salsa
- Veggie Pizza Pinwheels
- Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Pinwheels
- Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Italian Sub Pinwheels
What are some of your favorite holiday go-to snacks?
Finally, If you like this recipe and want more tortilla pinwheel and roll-up ideas, be sure to check out my other two recipes below.
The Best Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon - chopped (about 5-6 slices)
- 1/2 package Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill - chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh flat leaf parsley - chopped
- pepper to taste
- 5 each (10-inch) flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, Hidden Valley Ranch Mix, dill, and parsley.
- Using an electric mixer, beat on low until smooth and combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture among five tortillas and spread evenly.
- Tightly roll up the tortillas. Set on a plate, wrap with plastic wrap, and refrigerator for a few hours. When ready to serve, cut off the ends, and cut the rolls into slices. Garnish with freshly chopped herbs.