These Veggie Pizza Roll-Ups combine two of my favorite appetizer ideas into one easy and delicious recipe everyone is going to love.
Yes my friends, I’m back with another roll-up recipe. (Also known as pinwheels.) This time I’ve combined two of my favorites, roll-ups and veggie pizza, into one bite-sized snack that’s perfect for easy entertaining.
As you know, I’m a big fan of roll-ups and pinwheels. It seems that you love them too as several of my recipes have become pretty popular here on the blog and via Pinterest. I’ve created a blog post with all of my roll-up / pinwheel recipes if you’re looking for more recipes or something a bit different. There’s something for everyone!
Veggie Pizza Roll-Ups:
I think I like them so much because they are very simple to make and are packed with flavor. I also find it hard to resist any appetizer that involves cream cheese and / or ranch flavoring.
What’s in Veggie Pizza Roll-Ups:
Since these roll-ups are inspired by veggie pizza, you’ll find a lot of similar ingredients to this classic appetizer.
– cream cheese
– sour cream
– ranch dressing seasoning
– mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and red pepper)
How to Make Veggie Pizza Roll-Ups:
As I mentioned above, roll-ups are really simple to make which is one of the reasons I like them. For Veggie Pizza Roll-ups, you’ll start by chopping up your vegetables. You’ll want them pretty small so it’s easy to roll them into a roll-up.
Here I used broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and red pepper. These are traditional veggie pizza vegetables, but if you wanted to include something different, feel free to make it your own. (I think radishes would be a lovely addition.)
Once chopped, mix them up in a bowl to evenly combine.
Next, whip up your cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix. As hard as I try, I can never get the cream cheese fully smooth without a hand mixer, so I recommend using one for this recipe.
Once your cream cheese spread is smooth, spread it out evenly onto six flour tortillas. Again, you can use whatever tortilla you like best, but I recommend flour tortillas for this recipe.
With your cream cheese spread out, evenly top with your vegetable mixture.
Then you’re ready to roll them up! (Hence the name: roll-ups!)
At this point I like to let them hang out in the refrigerator for about an hour. This allows the cream cheese to firm back up which makes the roll-ups a lot easier to slice.
Once they are firm, just slice them up with a serrated knife and then they’re ready to serve!
You’re left with these delicious little bite-sized treats that taste just like veggie pizza.
Want more veggie-inspired snack recipes? Try these:
- The BEST Veggie Dip
- Sweet Yellow Squash Pickles
- Out-of-this-World Corn Dip
- Roasted Carrot Salad
- Veggie Pizza Wreath
Pretty easy and delicious, right? These Veggie Pizza Roll-Ups are the perfect party food that everyone will go crazy for! They really are irresistible.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and give these Veggie Pizza Roll-Ups a try for your next party. You can find all of my roll-up and pinwheel recipes HERE.
Veggie Pizza Roll-Ups Recipe:
Veggie Pizza Roll-Ups
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 6 each (8-inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and red pepper. Mix to combine.
- Evenly divide your cream cheese mixture (about 1/3 cup each) onto your six tortillas. Spread into an even layer leaving about a 1/2" boarder clear around the edges.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with the vegetable mixture.
- Roll up tightly. Then place the rolls onto a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 45-60 minutes. Once chilled, cut into 1/2" slices with a serrated knife.
- Add the roll-ups to a dish or platter and you're ready to serve them!