These Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are not only delicious but so simple to make. They will quickly become your new favorite!
It’s hard to believe that Christmas is only days away. For some reason, this holiday season feels like it’s gone by particularly fast. Does it seem that way to you? Time to make some cookies! Let’s start with these Peanut Butter Cup Cookies!
I’m pretty sure that I won’t be ready for Christmas until after it’s over. It seems that there is always something else to decorate, another batch of cookies to bake, or one more gift to get. If you share this-never-quite-finished syndrome, I thought I’d offer you a little tip today.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:
Since it’s the season for parties, I’m sure you will be attending one or two (even if it’s at Grandma’s house).
It’s always nice to take something to give the host. So this year, when I attend holiday get-togethers, I’ll be packing some homemade cookies including these Peanut Butter Cup Cookies! A sweet little gift for any host.
Speaking of cookies, let me show you how to make these easy, delicious, and festive cookies. While they are great anytime of the year, I few little sprinkles on top add a great holiday touch.
Don’t you think? This recipe yields about 36 cookies.
With a plate of these, a big glass of milk, and some Christmas movies, I’m set for the night!
I don’t know about you, but I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I could snack on these morning, noon, and night.
Plus, they are a breeze to make! What’s your favorite holiday cookie?
If you like these Peanut Butter Cookies, you’ll love these too:
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Peanut Butter Cookie
- Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Soft Batch Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Brownie Pillow Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprints
Happy holidays, my friends!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:
Peanut Butter Cup Cookie
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - room temperature
- 1/2 cup crea peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 36 miniature peanut butter cups - unwrapped
- colored sprinkles
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then in a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set this aside.
- With a mixer on medium speed, cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. This should take about 4-5 minutes. Then add the egg and vanilla. Mix to combine. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place in cups of a miniature muffin pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly brown and still puffy. Remove from the oven and press a peanut butter cup in the middle of each cookie. Once the chocolate starts to melt on the top, add a pinch of sprinkles. Cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pans; then allow the chocolate to firm up completely.