Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup CookiesThis Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy
Who wouldn’t love a cookie stuffed with a peanut butter cup? Combining two flavors I love, these Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are one of my favorite treats!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons to bake. That’s why I created Fall Cookie Week here on Inspired by Charm. This is a series I started back in the early days of blogging. If you’re curious about (or missed) any of my FCW recipes, you can find them all below. There are so many delicious fall cookie recipesI know you will love!
Fall Cookie Week Recipes:
Fall Cookie Week 2018 will be returning next weeks on Monday, September 24th. In the meantime, these Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are a blast from the past and one of my favorite fall cookie recipes recipes! What’s not to love?
How to make Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:
I decided to share another of my favorite cookies to end this cookie week. I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
And with these particular cookies, the chocolate drizzled all over the top is literally and figuratively the icing on the cake … er … cookie.
As with most of the cookies this week, these come together quite quickly. It’s basically just a peanut butter cookie recipe.
I love all of the unique touches to this cookie as well – the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup tucked away inside and the glorious drizzle of chocolate on the top.
It just looks like a cookie you want to eat.
If you want to make these cookies, I’ve shared the full recipe at the end of this post.
Want more Fall Cookie inspiration? You’ll love these recipes:
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Black and White Pumpkin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream Wafer Cookies – my favorite!
- Peanut Butter Sprinkle Cookies
Now, tell me that doesn’t look gorgeous.
It took every ounce of my will power not to gobble them up in one evening with a big glass of milk. Like, seriously.
Thank you so much for enjoying Fall Cookie Week with me every year. It’s always a blast!
Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light
- and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a smaller bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the creamed mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll dough into 1-1/4-inch balls. Press a miniature peanut butter cup into
- each; reshape balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- For drizzle,melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and shortening in a microwave (or in a double boiler). Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies. (I allowed my mixture to cool slightly and then put it into a Ziploc bag. I snipped off a tiny portion of the corner of the bag so I could drizzle the cookies.)
I have not tried your recipe but I’ve done a similar one to these and they are by far better then plain peanut butter cookies!! I am definitely going to try this recipe!! All your cookies on here look amazingly delicious!!! I will try and make these and see which ones I will add to my cookie collection I make at Christmas!! I am truly a peanut butter nut!! 🥜🥜😋😋♥️
My secret pal at church loves Reese’s PBCs! Wonder if I’ll have time before Christmas! Would sure be a hit!
Oh Michael ~ I think I’m late for your cookie party??!! Thank you SO much for this Peanut Butter Cookie recipe.
Honestly, these cookies look soda-licious!!
They were my favorites!!
These cookies taste amazing! I even used them on my blog:
They look great! Thanks.
Michael, I was just reading your post about your time in New York when I scrolled down and saw this post which I had previously missed. I’m so glad I did! First of all, your peanut butter cup cookies look absolutely smashing. I’ve made the same kind of cookie before by placing the cookie dough in mini-muffin pans and then adding a miniature peanut butter cup to the hollow. They’re delicious, but they’re not beautiful. Yours are beautiful!
Second, I was glad for the chance to share my pumpkin bread recipe. It’s actually my aunt’s recipe, handed down to me when I got married 28 years ago. And it’s SO GOOD–by far the best I’ve ever tasted. This Fall I’ve been making it with black walnuts, which is a fun twist. And today I got a text message from my 22-year-old son who is spending a year in East Asia, saying that he was just thinking about my pumpkin bread and missing me! Never underestimate the power of baked goods!
Well, I’m certainly glad you found the cookie recipes. Aren’t they so pretty? And yes, baked goods certainly have a magical power! Thanks so much!
You are the king of cookies! These are so beautiful!
You cookie pictures are stunning! You are making me hungry for cookies! Love the fall link party, now I can get all sorts of inspiration!
Michael, your pics are absolutely gorgeous as always! I wish I had these cookies right here, right now! Thank you for hosting this amazing Fall party! I love Fall baking! (=