Celebrate the holiday season with my recipe for a White Christmas Martini. Garnished with a sparkly sugared rim, this cocktail is like an adults-only white chocolate milkshake in a martini glass. You’re going to love it.
White Christmas Martini:
Whenever I’m celebrating a special holiday or occasion, I think it’s fun to concoct a signature holiday cocktail. Given that the holiday season is so long, having several seasonal recipes is a smart move.
How to Make a White Christmas Martini:
A few years ago I created this White Christmas Martini recipe and realized I never shared it here on IBC. Given that it’s one of my favorite holiday libations, I had to rectify that!
In addition to its creamy, chocolaty flavor, what I love about this martini is that it’s not Christmas specific. It’s enjoyable with an adorable mini candy cane garnish for the season, but this recipe will take you well into the winter months. It’s seasonal without being overly festive.
Grab your cocktail shaker and let’s mix one up.
As you will soon discover, this is cocktail that most people will love. The ingredients are simple and approachable.
If you’re hosting a large party, you can mix up this cocktail in advance. Increase the amounts of each ingredient and add everything to a pitcher. When guests are ready, they can just shake up a serving with ice and add it to their martini glass. It’s that simple.
If you liked this holiday cocktail, you’ll love these:
- Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
- Very Merry Ornamentini
- Salted Caramel White Russians
- The BEST Mulled Wine
I hope you give this White Christmas Martini recipe a taste test. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I do.
Also, if martinis are too strong for you, then be sure to check out my recipe for this delicious Cherry Almond Cocktail. It’s garnished with a chocolate dipped cherry. What’s not to love? Get that recipe here.
Cheers and Happy Holidays!
White Christmas Martini Recipe:
White Christmas Martini
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce half-and-half
- Honey and coarse sanding sugar for rim garnish
- Pour the honey into a shallow dish and put the sanding sugar in another shallow dish. Coat the rim of the glass in the honey; then dip the rim in the sugar to coat evenly. Set the glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, and half-and-half. Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared martini glass.