The witch is in! Welcome back to my home. I’m inviting you back inside to see my witch-inspired Halloween entryway decor.
Halloween Entryway Decor Ideas
I’ve been wanting to do this witch-themed Halloween entryway decor since last year. You might remember that around this time a year ago, I had my new entryway cabinetry installed. I wanted to get it decorated for the season and then life happened and it just didn’t come together.
Well, this year I was determined to bring it to life and I did just that!
Let’s take a look at how this Halloween entryway decor came together!
Want More? Check out these Halloween Decor Ideas:
- Halloween Mantel Decor to Die For
- Spooky Chic Halloween Table Decorations
- Wicked and Eclectic Halloween Table Setting
- Outdoor Halloween and Porch Decor at Night
- DIY Vintage Trick or Treat Bags
- Spooktacular Halloween Snacks and Recipes
Witchy Halloween Entryway Decor
From there, I wanted to keep the color scheme to black, cream, and natural. I actually tried decorating this a few different times with more color and different decor and it just didn’t work. In the end, I went back to my first color combo choice and I’m loving it!
As I mentioned in my Fall Home Tour, I’m trying really hard not to bring extra “stuff” into my home so I used a lot of what I had and then added in other necessary items.
You might remember the paper mâché ghosts and cat that I used last year on my Halloween table. While these are reproductions, I love their vintage feel. (You can find the large ghoul faced bucket HERE.)
The broom was a hand-me-down from my Dad’s wife. She wasn’t using it anymore and I mentioned I needed one. It’s perfect!
From there I just filled in with baskets, brooms, a black feather wreath (from HomeGoods), and some fuzzy spiders. I even used some of my DIY colored wheat to bring some of that straw color and texture to the shelf.
Luckily, the pillows that I had here before fit in perfectly thanks to their black and cream color scheme. To make them a little bit spookier. I tucked in this really odd cat/pumpkin pillow which I found at a local antique store. It fit in perfectly!
And with that, my witch-inspired Halloween entryway decor was complete. Or so I thought …
Since every witch needs their cat, I enlisted Leo’s help for a few photos. (Ruby and Jax are not a fan of the camera so they weren’t part of the photoshoot!) Leo fit in perfectly, although I think he makes this whole space look more on the cute side rather than spooky! Ha.
I hope you enjoyed this quirky little space and picked up a few ideas for your own Halloween decor!
Halloween Entryway Sources:
- Witch’s Hat: Pointed Witch / Wizard Hat
- “Witch’s” Shoes: Ellie Ankle Bootie
- “Spooky” Banner: My Mind’s Eye Halloween “Spooky” Banner
- Vintage Halloween Pale: Jack-O’-Lantern Pumpkin Bucket
- Spider: Decorative Plush Spider
- Black Pillow: Woven Linework Lumber Throw Pillow
Other Entryway Sources:
- Wall Color: Farrow & Ball Shaded White No. 201 (Estate Emulsion)
- Cabinets Color: Farrow & Ball Pigeon No. 25 (Custom match and finish by cabinet maker)
- Trim Color: Sherwin-Williams Extra White SW 7006 (ProClassic Semi-Gloss Finish)
- Drawer Pulls: Mission Bin Pull – 4 inch in Unlacquered Brass
- Cabinet Pulls: Large Mission Drawer Pull – 4 inch in Unlacquered Brass
- Wall Plate: Toggle Switch Wall Plate in Polished Brass
- Bench Cushion: French Mattress Bench Cushion (Fabric: Magnolia Home Berlin Ticking Stripe Black)
WANT MORE FROM INSPIRED BY CHARM?
I’m so happy you are here! Are you looking for more ways to create your happy place? Be sure to join the IBC Mailing List so you never miss a thing. You can also find me on social media for daily updates.