White Wine SangriaThis Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy
Sangria is a must for summer. I’m stirring up one of my favorites: White Wine Sangria! It’s an easy and delicious cocktail recipe everyone will love.
White Wine Sangria:
If I didn’t need to work in order to pay my bills, I would probably sit on my porch all summer long eating or drinking something delicious (like this White Wine Sangria!), listening to music, and watching the traffic on my street. In my opinion, it doesn’t get much better or more simple than that. Those are the moments of summer (and life in general) that I look forward to the most. The ones that come together with hardly any effort, but mean so much.
With this attitude in mine, I decided to whip up a batch of White Wine Sangria. I’ve shared red and blush sangrias on IBC in the past, so I figured it was time for a white.
The light freshness of this particular sangria pairs perfectly with our afternoon snacking. Plus, it’s super simple to whip up. Let me show you.
Thirsty for more? Try these tasty Sangria recipes!
- Blackberry Basil Sangria
- Sangria Tinto – a classic
- Sangria Rosé
- Apple Cider Sangria
- Sangria Popsicles – so fun!
That’s it, friends – the perfect plan for a delicious and refreshing afternoon.
I hope you enjoy this White Wine Sangria recipe. Cheers to summer!
White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine (I prefer Sauvignon Blanc.)
- 3/4 cup orange liqueur (I prefer Cointreau.)
- 1 lemon quartered and sliced
- 1 orange quartered and sliced
- 6 large strawberries sliced
- 1 green apple cored, quartered, and sliced
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
- In a large pitcher, combine the above ingredients except for the lemon lime soda. Chill for several hours.
- Just before serving top with the lemon lime soda. Serve in a glass with ice.
Hello! Is a Pinot Griego wine acceptable?
Of course! Any white wine you like would work great!
The BEST!! Delicious recipe. Thank you!
Thank you, Bonnie!!