Sangria is a must for summer. I’m stirring up one of my favorites: White Wine Sangria! It’s an easy and delicious cocktail recipe everyone will love.
White Wine Sangria:
If I didn’t need to work in order to pay my bills, I would probably sit on my porch all summer long eating or drinking something delicious (like this White Wine Sangria!), listening to music, and watching the traffic on my street. In my opinion, it doesn’t get much better or more simple than that. Those are the moments of summer (and life in general) that I look forward to the most. The ones that come together with hardly any effort, but mean so much.
The light freshness of this particular sangria pairs perfectly with our afternoon snacking. Plus, it’s super simple to whip up. Let me show you.
Thirsty for more? Try these tasty Sangria recipes!
- Blackberry Basil Sangria
- Sangria Tinto – a classic
- Sangria Rosé
- Apple Cider Sangria
- Sangria Popsicles – so fun!
That’s it, friends – the perfect plan for a delicious and refreshing afternoon.
I hope you enjoy this White Wine Sangria recipe. Cheers to summer!
White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine - (I prefer Sauvignon Blanc.)
- 3/4 cup orange liqueur - (I prefer Cointreau.)
- 1 lemon - quartered and sliced
- 1 orange - quartered and sliced
- 6 large strawberries - sliced
- 1 green apple - cored, quartered, and sliced
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
- In a large pitcher, combine the above ingredients except for the lemon lime soda. Chill for several hours.
- Just before serving top with the lemon lime soda. Serve in a glass with ice.