Cheers to another holiday season! Today we’re shaking up this gorgeous White Chocolate Peppermint Martini. It’s a deliciously sweet and creamy cocktail with a peppermint twist.
For those of you who celebrated yesterday, I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. It’s hard to believe that the holiday season is officially upon us. I don’t know about you, but I’m always excited about this time of year. While I’ve already been spreading Christmas cheer, I thought today would be the perfect time to mix up this White Chocolate Peppermint Martini.
I love challenging myself to think of new and creative cocktails. (You can find all of my Christmas cocktails here.) This libation came to mind after I had a Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks. I had a hunch the flavor combination would translate well into a cocktail.
My fondness for peppermint is interesting because, in my younger years, I never understood its allure during the holiday season. Now that I’ve been converted, I especially love it paired with chocolate.
How to Make a White Chocolate Peppermint Martini:
To make this White Chocolate Peppermint Martini, start by preparing your glass. I rimmed my glass with white chocolate syrup (found in the coffee section at the supermarket) and then dipped it into crushed candy canes.
Next, I poured all the liquors into a cocktail shaker with ice, shook it up, and strained it into the glass.
If you like things mintier, add more peppermint schnapps. Don’t have peppermint schnapps? Use peppermint vodka instead of white chocolate.
No matter how you shake it up, this White Chocolate Peppermint Martini will be a delicious sip for any get-together this time of year.
Like this recipe? More Holiday Cocktail Recipes:
- Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
- Salted Caramel White Russians
- The BEST Mulled Wine
- Cranberry Bourbon Cocktail
- Crock-Pot Sangria
Cheers to you and a joyous holiday season!
White Chocolate Peppermint Martini Recipe:
White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 1.5 ounces white chocolate liqueur - (Godiva)
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce creme de cacao - (clear/white)
- 1 ounce half and half
- .5 ounce peppermint schnapps
- White chocolate syrup and crushed peppermints to garnish
- Begin by preparing your martini glass. Rim the edge of the glass with white chocolate syrup; then dip it into crushed peppermint candies or crushed candy canes. Set glass aside.
- Add the white chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, half and half, and peppermint schnapps to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and then strain into your prepared martini glass.