Need a party dip? You’ll love this Roasted Red Pepper Dip. It’s cheesy and flavorful, and you can prepare it with minimal hands-on time.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip:
IBC readers know I love me a good appetizer dip. What’s a celebration or get-together without some dip action, right?
And with summer (hopefully) just around the corner, I thought this was the perfect time for an addition to IBC’s growing list of favorite dip recipes: Roasted Red Pepper Dip!
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper Dip:
It’s actually quite simple and it’s one of the thing I especially like about this recipe. Plus, it comes together with little hands-on time.
Besides chopping the roasted red peppers, onions, and garlic, all you need to do is stir, bake, and serve.
You can even mix up all of this goodness a day or two in advance, store it in the refrigerator, and then pop it into the oven when it’s time to party.
This dip pairs nicely with a sturdy cracker or bagel chip, but you can certainly serve it with cut vegetables, such celery and carrots.
Let’s dig in!
Want more dip recipes? These are a few of my favorites:
- The BEST Vegetable Dip
- Out-of-this-Wold Corn Dip – most popular
- The Ultimate Sausage Pizza Dip
- Really Good Jalapeño Dip
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Dip – Dessert!
This Roasted Red Pepper Dip may just become your new go-to dip. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe:
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 1 jar (12-ounce) roasted red peppers, - drained and chopped
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese, - softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Assorted chips, crackers, and cut vegetables for serving
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together all the ingredients until well combined. Transfer to a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly. Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve with chips, crackers, and cut vegetables.