Pistachio Cranberry White Chocolate CandyThis Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy
You only need four ingredients to craft this delicious Pistachio Cranberry White Chocolate Candy. Crunchy, fruity, salty, and sweet, this combination of ingredients makes an irresistible candy that’s lovely for the holiday season as well as delicious any time of the year.
Easy White Chocolate Candy
I always like to add a few quick, easy, and delicious recipes to my holiday baking lineup. As much as I like fancy decorative cookies, I don’t have the luxury of time to make such intricate items. If you too are sometimes pressed for time, I definitely recommend this pistachio cranberry white chocolate candy.
It is a festive recipe that you can whip together in about 30 minutes. Love that!
Why I love this recipe:
- Easy, easy, easy. If you can stir, you can make this recipe. Other than melting chocolate, this is a no-bake treat that requires zero baking skills.
- Wonderful flavor combination. There’s crunch, fruitiness, and a touch of sweetness and salt. This makes for a delightful bite-sized candy.
- A unique addition. I love a little variety in my holiday dessert and cookie displays so these make a great addition.
- Healthier. While I’m not going to label these as “healthy,” they are a “healthier option” if you are craving something sweet.
It’s also worth mentioning that even though I’m making this candy for the holidays, you could certainly make and serve it any time of the year.
Want more homemade candy?
While it has a totally different flavor profile, this candy recipe reminded me of my Crock-Pot candy which is equally delicious. I highly recommend you give that one a try too. You can find that recipe HERE.
As mentioned above, the ingredient list for this recipe is extra simple. You only need four ingredients!
- white baking chocolate – You want to make sure you use white chocolate with cocoa butter. Avoid white chocolate chips. I personally like THESE white chocolate baking wafers.
- almond bark – This is a vanilla-flavored candy coating. I like the almond bark at Walmart or ALDI.
- roasted salted pistachio nuts – I like the shelled pistachios from Wonderful Pistachio.
- dried cranberries – Any dried cranberries will do. (You could even use dried cherries!)
You’ll also want some mini paper baking cups. You can find these at Walmart, Michaels, Jo-Ann, etc. You can find the exact ones I used HERE.
If you want to make this pistachio cranberry white chocolate candy without the paper cups, you can do that too.
Just line your surface with a piece of wax paper and place spoonfuls of the mix directly onto the paper. Once hardened, the mix/candies will hold together just fine.
Looking for more easy Christmas treats? Try these:
- White Chocolate Puff Corn
- Cinnamon Pecans and Walnuts
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Puppy Chow
- Chocolate Peanut Crock Pot Candy
How to Make Pistachio Cranberry White Chocolate Candy
Even though these are super easy to make, I’ll walk you through the steps here. I’ve also provided a printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Line your work surface with small paper baking cups. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate and vanilla candy coating.
- Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Add the pistachios and cranberries to the white chocolate. Stir to evenly coat
- Use a small cookie scoop to drop the mix into the baking cups. Let stand until completely set.
And with that, you’re ready to pack and store your completed candies in an airtight container. It’s that simple!
I have to tell you this candy is just so good! I made these in advance of Christmas and had to immediately pack them up and put them in the freezer to avoid eating the entire batch.
I love this recipe as is, but if you want to try something different, here are a few options:
- Try milk chocolate or dark chocolate instead of white chocolate.
- Not a fan of pistachios? Try a different nut. Use walnuts, pecans, peanuts, etc.
- Any dried fruit will work. You could do dried cherries, dried apricots, raisins, etc.
- Add in something extra like coconut, granola, etc.
- Make the candies extra festive by adding colorful sprinkles to the top.
You’re Ready to Make Some Candy
And with that, I think you should be ready to tackle this recipe for pistachio cranberry white chocolate candy.
I hope this recipe adds a little merriment to your holiday season.
Love this recipe and want more?
Join the IBC Mailing List to get all of my recipes, projects, and ideas sent straight to your inbox! I hope you’ll also follow along on Instagram and TikTok for daily updates and behind-the-scenes looks at my process. There’s even more inspiration on Facebook and Pinterest!
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on Instagram, then share YOUR dish with #myIBC and tag @inspiredbycharm. It’s fun to see how folks are using recipes from IBC.
Pistachio Cranberry White Chocolate Candy
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate with cocoa butter
- 4 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating chopped (almond bark)
- 1 cup roasted salted pistachio nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Line your work surface with small paper baking cups.* Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate and vanilla candy coating. Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Add the pistachios and cranberries to the white chocolate. Stir to coat.
- Use two teaspoons, one to scoop up the mix and the other to scrape the mix off into the baking cups. Let stand until completely set.
- Pack and store in an airtight container.
This blog is definitely helpful and informative. Great blog by the way and thanks for sharing these!
Could this be made with just the chocolate and not the candy coating?
I’d think so!
I can see why you had a hard time not eating this. Crazy good and so easy to make. This is a new must-make at Christmas.
Haha. I’m glad I’m not alone.
These look yummy! Can these go in the freezer?
Nice variation on a theme, Michael! Can’t wait to try these.