This Loaded Veggie Ranch Dip will become your new go-to party appetizer recipe. It’s quick to make and loaded with great flavor.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t get enough of really good dip recipes. They are especially great this time of year for taking to picnics and parties, or just when hanging by the pool. This Loaded Veggie Ranch Dip is officially one of my new favorites.
Loaded Veggie Ranch Dip:
If you’ve been following IBC for a while now, you’ll know that I have two pretty popular dip-style recipes: my Out-of-this-World Corn Dip and my Jalapeño Dip. I love both of those recipes equally, but for different reasons.
This Loaded Veggie Ranch Dip is basically the combination of both of those recipes put together; you’ve got the corn, peppers, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch, and a few other goodies. As you can imagine, it’s really good!
In fact, after I made this recipe again to photograph, I ended up eating it for dinner. Not all of it obviously, but enough to feel guilty about it afterwards.
How to Make Loaded Veggie Ranch Dip:
Honestly, recipes don’t get any easier than this. After you are done prepping and chopping up all the veggies, toss all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
That’s it. Seriously.
I did want to note a couple of things, though. First, if you like things spicy, include a few of the jalapeño seeds. I ended up making this recipe two ways: 1) with the jalapeño seeds included, 2) with the jalapeño seeds omitted which made for a spicy dip that wasn’t overpowering. So, if you want less spice, just leave out the seeds and use only the green parts of the jalapeño.
Second, you can really use any type of chip you’d like for serving, but I think corn chips (Fritos) are the best. As noted in the recipe, when I took photos for this post I accidentally bought the Jalapeño Fritos. I thought they went especially well with this recipe!
Looking for more delicious dip recipes? Try these:
- Really Good Veggie Dip
- Beer Cheese Dip with Bacon
- The BEST Chip Dip
- The Ultimate Sausage Pizza Dip
- My Favorite Fruit Dip
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Dip
And that’s it my friends! You’ve been fully educated on this delicious Loaded Veggie Ranch Dip. I hope you’ll give this recipe a try. I’m certain you and your guests will enjoy it!
Loaded Veggie Ranch Dip Recipe:
Loaded Veggie Ranch Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-2 jalapeños - finely diced (include seeds for added heat)
- 1 red bell pepper - finely diced
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) black olives, chopped
- 2 cans (8 ounces) sweet corn, drained
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- corn chips or tortilla chips for serving*
- Add all of the ingredients (with the exception of the chips) to a bowl. Stir to combine. Mix together until well incorporated.
- Refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with corn or tortilla chips.