This Sweetie Martini is a delicious and beautiful Valentine’s Day Cocktail that’s perfect for sharing with friends or someone special.
As I said on Tuesday. this is clearly food week. That’s why I’m back with this delicious Valentine’s Day Cocktail: Sweetie Martini!
For those of you who swing by this page for DIY and home decor, have no fear, plenty of that is on the way. I’ve been at somewhat of a creative standstill (until today, my house has been a disaster), however food ideas are flowing freely. I think it may have something to do with my issues with emotional eating. Haha! Who knows. Anyway, moving on…
Sweetie Martini – Valentine’s Day Cocktail
It’s somewhat inspired by a cake batter martini, but kissed with color to make it perfectly appropriate for the upcoming holiday.
Plus, I had these really cute heart sprinkles that I wanted to use on something.
The result is this creamy, sweet, and soft martini, similar to a melted milkshake. I was having a hard time coming up with a name (because of my creative standstill) so I asked my BFF.
Without hesitation, she said, “Sweetie Martini”. It was perfect! (Thanks, Krista.)
How to make a Sweetie Martini – Valentine’s Day Cocktail:
This Valentine’s Day Cocktail is really easy to make too. Just add all the ingredients (listed in the recipe below) to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour! So simple!
And, on that note, let’s whip one up.
If you liked this Valentine’s Day cocktail, you’ll love these:
- Raspberry Cheesecake Martini
- Classic Cosmo
- Spiked Chocolate Dipped Cherries
- Raspberry Pineapple Bellini
Sweetie Martini – Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipe:
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 2 ounces half and half
- Honey and sprinkles for garnish
- Using two separate platesb add a small amount of honey to one and sprinkles to the other.
- Coat the rim of a martini glass in the honey first, then the sprinkles. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the remaining ingredients. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into your rimmed martini glass. Sip and enjoy!
Delicious plus adorable equals the perfect cocktail to celebrate Valentine’s Day. What do you think?
And that’s a wrap for this delicious Valentine’s Day cocktail recipe. Cheers! Have an amazing day!