This Pineapple Mojito is a tropical spin on the classic mojito. Made with homemade pineapple rum and fresh pineapple, its bold flavor makes it a delightful cocktail for summer.
I can practically feel summer at my fingers tips. We’re so close. That’s why my mind has been on refreshing cocktail recipes like this Pineapple Mojito.
There’s almost nothing I love more than stopping work early in the summer to hang out in the sun with friends and endless cocktails. Throw in a pool and a few tasty summer appetizers, and it feels like heaven on earth to me.
What I especially love about this recipe is that it uses my Homemade Pineapple Rum which I taught you how to make here. This flavored rum makes all the difference as it gives the cocktail a super fresh and natural flavor.
You could even go so far as growing your own mint for this recipe. (If you need a little herb garden inspiration, check out my DIY vertical garden here.)
How Do you Make a Pineapple Mojito?
Making this cocktail is simple. In a highball glass, muddle together the lime juice, mint, and simple syrup. (This is how most mojito recipes start.) Then, add a couple freshly cut pineapple wedges and lightly muddle again to crush the pineapple.
Next, add your pineapple-infused rum and a few ice cubes. Top with club soda and stir. That’s it.
All that’s left to do is to pull up a lounge chair, grab your sunglasses, sit back, and enjoy! Cheers!
Like this recipe? Here are more pineapple-inspired cocktails:
- Vanilla Pineapple Margarita
- Spicy Chipotle Pineapple Martini
- Raspberry Pineapple Bellini
- Pineapple Mango and Basil Sangria
Dear friends, this cocktail tastes as delicious and fruity as it looks!
When summer calls, answer with this Pineapple Mojito!
Pineapple Mojito Recipe:
- 1/2 lime - cut into three wedges
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 3 or 4 cubed pieces of pineapple - You might be able to use the pineapple from your Pineapple Infused Rum
- 2 ounces Pineapple Infused Rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- Pineapple wedge and mint to garnish
- In a glass, squeeze in the three lime segments; then add the wedges to the glass along with the mint. Pour in the simple syrup and muddle that together with the lime wedges and mint. Add the pineapple cubes, and lightly muddle again to crush the pineapple.
- Next, pour in the pineapple infused rum and add a few ice cubes. Top with club soda and stir. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and fresh mint.