Shake up your snack mix game with this Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix. It’s made with sweet potato chips, cheese crackers, mixed nuts, and much more to create an irresistible combination of flavors. You won’t be able to stop at just one handful.
Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix
I love a good snack mix (even if my waistline doesn’t). Snack mixes are great to have on hand if you’re expecting company, make a tasty addition to a road trip, or are a yummy way to take movie night to the next level. So many of you loved my Seasoned Pretzel Recipe that I wanted to create another seasoned snack for you to try with the hope that you will enjoy it too.
While this Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix can be enjoyed any time of the year, I feel like it’s giving off more of a fall vibe thanks in part to the sweet potato chips. Also, the color combination reminds me of autumn. Wouldn’t you agree?
Either way, the mash-up of snacks and seasonings in this snack mix is so wonderful. As I was taking the photos for this blog post, I found myself continuing to snack on way too many of these flavor-coated bites.
What makes them so good? Ranch and parmesan are the two main seasonings that I used. I did add a dash of cayenne as well, but this is totally optional. Then again, if you like things spicy, you can even add a bit more.
Now let’s get into the kitchen and whip up a batch of this Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix!
Kitchen Tools I Recommend for This Recipe:
Whether you’re wondering what equipment you’ll need for this recipe, curious about my favorite utensils, or if you’re just looking to stock your own kitchen, these are the kitchen tools I recommend for this recipe:
Want more? You can find the list of My Ultimate Kitchen Essentials HERE.
How to Make Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix:
Begin by preheating your oven to 325 degrees F.
To an extra-large bowl add the sweet potato chips, Cheez-Its, bagel chips, pretzels, and mixed nuts. Toss gently to combine. I’ve included a printable recipe card below for a full rundown of the recipe ingredients and instructions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, ranch seasoning mix, and cayenne*. Slowly drizzle this onto the snack mix. Stir during the drizzling process to ensure everything is evenly coated.
Sprinkle with a bit of the parmesan and then stir. Add more parmesan and stir again. Continue until everything is nicely coated.
Spread out the mix onto a large baking sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes while stirring at least 1-2 times during the baking process.
Allow the mix to cool, then store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
That’s it my friends. And let me tell you upfront, this Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix is addicting! You’ve been warned.
Looking For More Easy Snack Recipes? TRY THESE:
- Marinated Mozzarella
- Pizza Bread
- Pizza Seasoned Pretzels
- Spicy Ranch Pretzels
- Seasoned and Roasted Cashews
Whether you are headed on a fall road trip or have some friends coming over for a game night, give this flavorful snack mix a try. You won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe and Want More?
Join the IBC Mailing List to get all of my recipes, projects, and ideas sent straight to your inbox! I hope you’ll also join me on social media for daily updates and behind-the-scenes looks at my work and adventures.
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on Instagram, then share YOUR dish with #myIBC and tag @inspiredbycharm. It’s fun to see how folks are using recipes from IBC.
Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix Recipe:
Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix
- 5 cups sweet potato chips
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar & Parmesan Cheez-Its
- 2 cups bagel chips
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 3/4 cup butter - melted
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper - optional*
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Begin by preheating your oven to 325 degrees F.
- To an extra-large bowl add the sweet potato chips, Cheez-Its, bagel chips, pretzels, and mixed nuts. Toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, ranch seasoning mix, and cayenne*. Slowly drizzle this onto the snack mix. Stir during the drizzling process to ensure everything is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with a bit of the parmesan and then stir. Add more parmesan and stir again. Continue until everything is nicely coated.
- Spread out the mix onto a large baking sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes while stirring at least 1-2 times during the baking process.
- Allow the mix to cool, then store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.