To help you celebrate the summer season, today I’m sharing a delicious and easy recipe for Margarita Punch. It’s an easy and delicious recipe that’s perfect for summer entertains!
The BEST Margarita Punch:
Can you believe it’s finally summer? I’m beyond excited.
I don’t know about you, but I am ready to invite friends over and enjoy the summer outdoors with delicious food and drinks!
To celebrate, I decided to set up my new outdoor bar cart and serve up a Margarita Punch!
I think that when you’re entertaining a crowd, serving a punch in a glass beverage dispenser is a smart idea.
Not only is it quick and easy to prepare a large batch at once, but guests can also help themselves when they need a refill.
How to Make Margarita Punch:
To make this punch, gather up your ingredients. You will need.
Now you’re ready to assemble! First, pour chilled Prosecco and bottled seltzer into a beverage dispenser.
Next, in a blender, combine frozen strawberries, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and sugar. Stir that mixture in the Prosecco and seltzer and then garnish with limes and fresh strawberries.
Voila! Your Margarita Punch is complete.
I especially like this recipe because it has the strawberry margarita flavor everyone loves, yet it is light and refreshing thanks to the Prosecco and bottled seltzer. Yum!
You can grab the full recipe at the end of this post.
If you love Margaritas, you should try these recipes too:
- Homemade Margarita Mix
- Frozen Blackberry Margaritas
- Prickly Pear Margarita
- Raspberry Strawberry Margarita
- Vanilla Pineapple Margarita
Cheers, my friends, and happy entertaining!
- In a large pitcher (or punch bowl or drink dispenser), add the seltzer and Prosecco.
- To a blender, add the frozen strawberries, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and sugar. Blend until smooth and pour into the pitcher. Top with fresh limes and strawberries. Stir to combine.
- Rim your glasses with a slice of lime and then dip them into salt. Add ice to your glasses, and fill them with the punch. Garnish with a slice of lime and fresh strawberry.