This Jingle Juice Holiday Punch recipe is simple, delicious, and beautiful! You only need three ingredients to craft this delicious holiday punch recipe everyone will love!
Delicious and Easy Holiday Punch
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is all of the time spent with family and friends.
With get-togethers to attend and parties at your own place, it’s great to have a few delicious go-to recipes. So today I thought I’d tell you about my favorite (and super easy) Jingle Juice Holiday Punch.
Jingle Juice Holiday Punch:
A couple years ago a neighboring town hosted a Christmas open house in all of their little downtown shops. Adults had the option of buying a ticket and enjoying wine or a festive cocktail at each of the stores. I know, it sounds like trouble, but it was such a fun time.
One of the stores served this punch. It was delightful!
When I found out it was made with only three ingredients, I was even more impressed. I have no idea what the store owners called the punch so I decided to name it Jingle Juice because it’s a kick to say.
Want More Holiday Cocktail Recipes:
- Very Merry Ornamentini – cocktail served in an ornament
- Salted Caramel White Russians
- The BEST Mulled Wine
- White Christmas Martini
- Cranberry Bourbon Cocktail – one of my personal favorites
- Crock-Pot Sangria
As I mentioned above you only need three ingredients to make this Jingle Juice Holiday Punch.
- Whipped Vodka – The one I like it from Pinnacle brand. Smirnoff also makes a Whipped Cream vodka. If you can’t find whipped, try vanilla.
- Pink Champagne or Sparkling Rosé – I prefer one on the dry side to cut down on the sweetness of the punch.
- Cherry 7-up – I prefer the regular here, but you can certainly go with diet.
How to Make this Holiday Punch:
You really don’t need an explanation on how to put this together because it’s that simple, but I’m going to tell you anyway. There is also a printable recipe card with instructions at the end of this post.
- Get a punch bowl or extra large pitcher and fill it with ice.
I decided to get fancy and make super-sized ice cubes (with these molds) that contained cranberries and rosemary. This is totally optional. You can just toss in some cranberries. However, I think the ice cubes are such a fun touch and keep the holiday punch cold too.
- Then add your three ingredients.
All you need is whipped vodka, pink champagne (or sparkling Rosé), and a 2-liter bottle of Cherry 7-up. Give it a quick stir and you’re ready to go.
- Pour, sip, and enjoy!
It’s really that easy.
The resulting cocktail is delicious and so festive. It’s definitely a crowd pleaser.
How to Serve:
Also, be sure to check out my favorite holiday cocktail recipes HERE.
You’ll definitely want to try my Very Merry Ornamentini. I shared a picture of it below. It’s a delicious martini and the presentation is spectacular.
I hope you enjoyed this Jingle Juice Holiday Punch recipe. It’s one of my favorites and I’m certain it will become a go-to for your Christmas entertaining.
Love this festive cocktail and want more?
Join the IBC Mailing List to get all of my recipes, projects, and ideas sent straight to your inbox! I hope you’ll also follow along on Instagram and TikTok for daily updates and behind-the-scenes looks at my process. There’s even more inspiration on Facebook and Pinterest!
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on Instagram, then share YOUR dish with #myIBC and tag @inspiredbycharm. It’s fun to see how folks are using recipes from IBC.
Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
- 1 bottle (750ml) Whipped Vodka
- 1 bottle bottle Pink Champagne or Sparkling Rosé*
- 1 bottle (2 liter) Cherry 7-up
- Cranberries for garnish - optional
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries.