Inspired by Charm Paint ColorsThis Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy
I’ve been meaning to put together this post for awhile. Since I’ve been painting lately, I figured now was an opportune time.
People often ask about the paint colors I’ve used in my house. I thought it might be helpful to have a central location where folks can reference paint colors. This information will appear as a post today, but I will update it as I add and/or change colors. I will also create a button on the side bar so that you are able to easily reference this post whenever you may need it.
Because questions about items in the rooms may also arise, I will link a few related posts below the room colors. If you notice something is missing or you’re curious about something I don’t have linked up, just leave a comment below and I will link it if I can. Sound good?
So, without further ado, grab your party hats and paint brushes and let’s get this painting party started.
1. Fireweed (shutters) // 2. Heron Plume (walls) // 3. Moderne White (cabinets)
1. Dior Gray (walls) // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Greenfield (cabinet)
1. Banana Cream (walls) // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Commodore (rug)
1. Aloof Gray (walls) // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Rosy Outlook (rug)
1. Lighter Mint (accent wall) 2. Aloof Gray (main walls) // 2. Sensible Hue (around mantel)
1. Angora (walls) // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Rock Candy (bedroom walls)
1. Elation (walls) // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Cathedral Stone (floors)
1. Rock Candy (walls) // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Loyal Blue (bed)
1. Rock Candy // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Ellie Gray (curtains)
Guest Room #1
1. Reserved White (walls) // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Black Magic (bed frame)
Guest Room #3
1. Shoji White (walls) // 2. Extra White (trim) // 3. Slate Teal (accent wall)
All of the trim throughout the house is Extra White (right out of the can) by Sherwin Williams. It’s their ProClassic trim paint in semi-gloss. All of the walls are a satin / eggshell finish.
I hope this answers your painting questions. Again, if there are additional details you’d like, please leave your questions below. Happy Painting!
What color is your ceiling? And what sheen? Thank You!
Bright White or Extra White for your trim,please? You have both listed. Thank you.
My apologies. It’s EXTRA WHITE. Right out of the can. No tint added.
Where did you get the teal glass lamp in guest room 3?
It was from ZGallerie. I believe.
In guest room with Shoji white… do you feel it is too beige? Looking for a white to pair with bone cabinets and cream tiles. I don’t want the paint o be the outstanding feature or make the fixed elements look odd :/ White can be tricky.
I also love the window accents in the guest room. Where did you purchase or are they custom? Thank you!!