Birthday’s are a special day, let’s celebrate with this Birthday Cake Martini! This creamy cocktail taste like birthday cake and is garnished with a sprinkle rim!
Have you noticed there always seems to be a birthday around the corner? That’s why I thought I’d share this Birthday Cake Martini with you. It’s the perfect way to celebrate someone’s special day.
I love this cocktail because the combination of ingredients makes it a cake in drink form. While the flavors of this martini alone are sweet and delicious, the sprinkles on the rim add color, fun, and memorable detail.
How to Add Sprinkles to a Glass:
To make sure your sprinkles hold on tight to the glass, rim it in honey. The honey also provides another layer of sweetness. Now, this cake-inspired martini only needs a candle. And don’t think I didn’t consider it, I just couldn’t figure out the logistics.
After just one sip, there’s no doubt a celebration is happening.
Birthday or not, let’s shake one up!
If you liked this martini recipe, here are a few more:
- The Perfect Cosmo
- Pear Martini
- Birthday Cake Shot – so good!
- Raspberry Cheesecake Martini
- Caramel Apple Pie Martini
Those sprinkles are something else, aren’t they? I’m thinking that all martinis need a sprinkle rim.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. And if it happens to be YOUR birthday, consider this martini yours. Cheers!
Birthday Cake Martini
- 2 ounces whipped vodka
- 1.5 ounces amaretto
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces half and half
- Honey and sprinkles for garnish
- Begin with two shallow dishes or plates. To one, add a teaspoon of honey. To the other, add the sprinkles.
- First, rim the edge of the martini glass in the honey, and then dip it in the sprinkles. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, amaretto, white chocolate liqueur, and half and half. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into your prepared martini glass.