Berry Watermelon LimeadeThis Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy
Loaded with fresh strawberries and juicy watermelon, this Berry Watermelon Limeade is an easy and refreshing way to enjoy some of the best flavors of summer.
Berry Watermelon Limeade:
While you know I love a flavorful summer cocktail, sometimes I want a thirst-quenching drink recipe minus the booze. Thankfully, I found it in this Berry Watermelon Limeade.
With the abundance of watermelons and strawberries during the summer, this is the perfect warm-weather drink. Whether you double the recipe for a party or just mix up a single batch to sip on the porch with a friend, you and your guests are sure to enjoy it.
How do you make Berry Watermelon Limeade?
- Add fresh strawberries and chopped watermelon to a blender.
- Pour in some limeade. (I recommend Simply Limeade.)
- Serve over ice with a lime slice and strawberry garnish.
Yes, it is that easy.
Next week, I’m going to show you how I used this Berry Watermelon Limeade to make a martini. In the meantime, if you do want to turn this recipe into a cocktail, it’s super simple.
I recommend mixing in your favorite clear liquor. Rum, vodka, or gin would work well. Or, you could add an extra splash of lime juice and a few shots of tequila!
No matter how you serve it, I promise this recipe is a keeper!
Aren’t they beautiful? I love the green and red juxtaposed with the pretty pink! And speaking of pretty, if you need something special to whip up for your mom this Sunday, I’m sure she’d love this Berry Watermelon Limeade as a Mother’s Day treat.
Enjoy this Drink? I think you’ll love these too:
- Ginger Mint Lime Floats
- Sparkling Mint Lemonade
- Mini Mason Jar Key Lime Pies
- Easy Fruit Dip
- Key Lime Pie Fudge
Berry Watermelon Limeade:
Berry Watermelon Limeade
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 2 cups limeade (I used Simply Limeade brand.)
- 2 limes juiced
- Ice cubes, lime slices, and strawberries to serve
- In a blender, puree the strawberries, watermelon, limeade, and lime juice until smooth.
- To serve, pour into a glass filled with ice. Top with a lime slice and strawberry to garnish.
Never done it before but how would you turn this into a salad dressing? Love the recipe and will have to try this.
I’m going to work on an official recipe. But my thoughts are to shake it up with olive oil, white balsamic, extra lime juice, and salt and pepper.
very nice mix of ingredients, don’t think I’ve had them together in a drink or cocktail, and thank you too for the cocktail version as well as for the extra links to others, nice!