Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
These Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups are a delicious appetizer recipe with classic flavors that everyone will love!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 8 soft tortillas (6-inch tortillas)
In a large mixing bowl, combine the blue cheese, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and garlic powder.
Add the chicken, red onion, celery, and Buffalo wing sauce. Stir to combine.
Spread about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto a tortilla. Roll up the tortilla tightly and place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Refrigerate the tortillas about 2 hours.
Slice each tortilla roll into 8 slices. Discard (or snack on) the two end pieces.
Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and return to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 764mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 497IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 1mg