Roasted Parmesan Garlic Shrimp
Simple to make and full of flavor, this Parmesan Garlic Roasted Shrimp makes the perfect appetizer for any occasion or celebration.
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 garlic cloves - minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt - or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper - or to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Parsley leaves - chopped for garnish
- Cocktail sauce - optional
Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with oil or nonstick spray.
Place the shrimp in a single layer on the baking. Evenly distribute the olive oil, parmesan, garlic, oregano, and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss together with a spoon or your hands.
Place the pan of shrimp in the oven and roast the shrimp until just pink, firm, and cooked through. This should take 7-9 minutes. When done, sprinkle with lemon juice.
Calories: 832kcal • Carbohydrates: 6g • Protein: 103g • Fat: 41g • Saturated Fat: 9g • Cholesterol: 1165mg • Sodium: 5073mg • Potassium: 475mg • Fiber: 1g • Sugar: 1g • Vitamin A: 241IU • Vitamin C: 22mg • Calcium: 987mg • Iron: 11mg