Sausage and Pepper Sheet Pan Dinner
This Sausage and Pepper Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy way to create a delicious dinner in no time. Plus, there's only one plan to clean when you're done eating. You're going to love this recipe.
Servings 4 people
- 1 package (12 ounces) precooked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch rounds (I used chicken apple.)
- 2 medium red or yellow bell peppers sliced
- 6 green onions cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated black pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese to garnish
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the sausage, bell peppers, green onions, cherry tomatoes, and sugar snap peas on a shallow pan and drizzle them with extra virgin olive oil.
Next, sprinkle with paprika, onion flakes, parsley, kosher salt, and black pepper. Toss to combine and arrange in a single layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Once roasted to your liking, remove from the oven and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.