Tortellini Antipasto Pasta Salad
Flavorful antipasto and classic pasta salad come together to create this bold and beautiful Tortellini Antipasto Pasta Salad. This unique and delectable pasta salad recipe will quickly become your new entertaining go-to!
- 20 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 cup mixed olives - pitted
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup chopped salami - (I used soppressata)
- 1 cup mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup cubed sharp provolone cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup sliced pepperonicini
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil - (drained and chopped)
Begin by preparing the tortellini according to the package directions. Cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Add the cooked tortellini to a large bowl. Then add in the rest of the pasta salad ingredients.
In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, basil, sugar, and dried oregano.
Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and mix gently to evenly coat. Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving. Garnish with fresh basil.
Calories: 503kcal • Carbohydrates: 32g • Protein: 20g • Fat: 33g • Saturated Fat: 10g • Trans Fat: 1g • Cholesterol: 55mg • Sodium: 1203mg • Potassium: 326mg • Fiber: 4g • Sugar: 4g • Vitamin A: 459IU • Vitamin C: 28mg • Calcium: 245mg • Iron: 3mg