Macaroni Salad (Miracle Whip Based)
Made with Miracle Whip, this Macaroni Salad is a summertime classic. This recipe, which was inspired by the salad my dad makes, has become one of my go-to sides for grilling and entertaining.
- 1 pound Ditalini pasta cooked al dente
- 3 hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the cooked Ditalini pasta, eggs, onion, celery, and red bell pepper.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the Miracle Whip, dill pickle relish, yellow mustard, sugar, apple cider vinegar, garlic salt, and celery seed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add the dressing to the pasta mixture and stir until well combined. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.