- 4 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 thick-cut bacon strips - cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Waffled-cut fries - baked
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, chives, and hot sauce until well blended. (Save a bit of the bacon and chives to use as garnish.) Add salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate the mixture until you're ready to serve it.
Serve with freshly baked waffle fries.
Calories: 369kcal • Carbohydrates: 3g • Protein: 12g • Fat: 35g • Saturated Fat: 17g • Cholesterol: 84mg • Sodium: 473mg • Potassium: 178mg • Fiber: 1g • Sugar: 2g • Vitamin A: 737IU • Vitamin C: 2mg • Calcium: 228mg • Iron: 1mg