Out-of-this-World Corn Dip
This Out-of-this-World Corn Dip (also know as Crack Corn Dip) is a crowd pleasing appetizer that has become my go-to party recipe. It's easy to make and will always great rave reviews!
- 3 (11 oz) cans MexiCorn (sweet corn & diced red and green peppers), drained
- 1 (7 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (6 oz)can chopped jalapeno peppers - drained and liquid added to taste
- 1/2 cup green onion - chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2-3 bags scoop-like corn or tortilla chips
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except chips.
Chill two hours to overnight. Serve with your favorite chips (I used Fritos and Tostitos) for scooping.