A new season is upon us, and it’s time to get our homes ready for cooler temperatures and changing activities. With the holidays also just a few months away (I know, craziness.), it’s not too early to start planning.
I hope you’ve been following my progress in redecorating the guest bedroom at my house. I suspect many of us have that one room in our home that drives us bananas. Whether it’s because of a lack of time, money, or motivation, we just can’t seem to get the space looking its best.
Well, with the help of Lowe’s, I’m about to change all of that for one lucky Inspired by Charm reader!
And I’m not the only blogger participating in this Fall Makeover event with Lowe’s. There are four other bloggers who will be doing the same thing: Julie of Julie Blanner, Monica of East Coast Creative, Gwen of The Makerista, and Breanne of Rooms for Rent!
Now, here’s the deal. As much as I wish we could do some home renovations, we will only have about one day to work. That means no major construction projects. We’re talking paint, molding, lights, artwork, accessories – those sorts of things. Pretty awesome, right?
For example, we could take a bedroom from sad to glad…
Or we might turn a space from drab to fab…
Or we can make old look bold!
Okay, enough rhyming. You get the idea. If you have a room in your home that needs a refresh, if you want to hang out with me (or one of the other bloggers listed above) for a couple days, and if you want to be the celebrity of your neighborhood, this is your chance!
To be considered for a Fall Makeover with Lowe’s and IBC, you must submit an application between Monday, August 31 and Wednesday, September 2 (11:59pm EST).
I know, the deadline is tight, so there’s no messing around. Chop, chop!
To be eligible for the Lowe’s Fall Makeover, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be looking to fix up a space within your residence.
- Makeover project should be able to be completed within 24 hours.
- Must be the owner of your home.
- Be outgoing, energetic, and fun with unique stories to tell.
- Be comfortable being on camera and/or interviewed by local media.
- Be in need of expert design help from one participating blogger.
- Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines.
- Be available for a 2 day period to complete the makeover (between September 14-October 19).
- Allow photos of your home to be shared online.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Complete the online application form and agree to the Terms below.
- To apply visit: lowesfallmakeover.castingcrane.com
- We will only contact eligible participants.
I will personally choose the homeowner from the applications. The individual who is selected will be notified shortly after the application process ends.
Ready? Set. Go! To submit your space, please apply using this survey form.
Regardless of who is selected. I am thrilled to be working with Lowe’s to bring this Fall Makeover to you. I will be sharing the process here on IBC as things unfold.
This post was created as part of my collaboration with Lowe’s. I was compensated for my time. The opinions, thoughts and ideas are mine, #IBCforLowes