Who wouldn’t love a cookie stuffed with a peanut butter cup? Combining two flavors I love, these Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are one of my favorite treats!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons to bake. That’s why I created Fall Cookie Week here on Inspired by Charm. This is a series I started back in the early days of blogging. If you’re curious about (or missed) any of my FCW recipes, you can find them all below. There are so many delicious fall cookie recipesI know you will love!
Fall Cookie Week Recipes:
Fall Cookie Week 2018 will be returning next weeks on Monday, September 24th. In the meantime, these Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are a blast from the past and one of my favorite fall cookie recipes recipes! What’s not to love?
How to make Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:
I decided to share another of my favorite cookies to end this cookie week. I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
And with these particular cookies, the chocolate drizzled all over the top is literally and figuratively the icing on the cake … er … cookie.
As with most of the cookies this week, these come together quite quickly. It’s basically just a peanut butter cookie recipe.
I love all of the unique touches to this cookie as well – the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup tucked away inside and the glorious drizzle of chocolate on the top.
It just looks like a cookie you want to eat.
If you want to make these cookies, I’ve shared the full recipe at the end of this post.
Want more Fall Cookie inspiration? You’ll love these recipes:
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Black and White Pumpkin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream Wafer Cookies – my favorite!
- Peanut Butter Sprinkle Cookies
Now, tell me that doesn’t look gorgeous.
It took every ounce of my will power not to gobble them up in one evening with a big glass of milk. Like, seriously.
Thank you so much for enjoying Fall Cookie Week with me every year. It’s always a blast!
Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 cup butter - softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - unwrapped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light
- and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a smaller bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the creamed mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll dough into 1-1/4-inch balls. Press a miniature peanut butter cup into
- each; reshape balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- For drizzle,melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and shortening in a microwave (or in a double boiler). Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies. (I allowed my mixture to cool slightly and then put it into a Ziploc bag. I snipped off a tiny portion of the corner of the bag so I could drizzle the cookies.)