This layered BLT Dip is sure to be a hit at your next gathering. Layered with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheese, this appetizer recipe brings together the classic flavors everyone loves.
I know it’s still early May, but these warm, sunny days have me dreaming about all-things-summer. Although it’s not official yet, I am hoping to be in my new home (though probably not settled) by the time summer rolls around. (In case you missed it, I spilled the beans about my new home here.)
My first priority is getting a couple of the outdoor spaces functional so I can embrace the glorious summer weather as much as possible. That means plenty of weekend cook-outs, evenings around the firepit, and afternoon snacks on the porch. Sounds fabulous, right?
If you’re anything like me, then you’re going to want a few quick snack ideas, including this layered BLT Dip.
I don’t know about you, but I love the classic bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. Recreate that in a dip form, and I’m ready to dive in with chips or toasted bread!
As you’ve probably guessed, this dip comes together quickly and easily.
How to Make BLT Dip:
-Beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Parmesan until smooth.
-Spread into a shallow dish.
-Layer with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese.
-Serve with tortilla scoops or toasted baguette slices.
It’s that simple! And if you use my easy-clean-up bacon recipe, you don’t even have to worry about messing up your cook-top. Winning!
The flavor combination is so good, I’m sure everyone is going to rave about this BLT dip!
Want more dip recipes? These are a few of my favorites:
- The BEST Vegetable Dip
- Out-of-this-Wold Corn Dip – most popular
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Really Good Jalapeño Dip
- Easy Fruit Dip – Dessert!
I hope your anticipation for summer is as great and joyful as mine. I know it will be here and then be over before we know it, so I’ll be doing my best to enjoy every second of it.
The BEST BLT Dip Recipe:
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 package) - softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 8 bacon strips - cooked and chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes - chopped
- 4 green onions - chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla scoops or a baguette sliced and toasted
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Parmesan until smooth.
- Spread in the bottom of a shallow dish (large pie plate or 8x11-inch baking pan); then layer with the lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla scoops or toasted baguette slices.
Give this BLT Dip a try and let me know what you and your guests think. Enjoy these summer-like days!